Declutter with Toby
Everyone hates having millions of tabs open at once. It’s super stressful and looks cluttered. Luckily, there’s Toby, a useful extension that de-clutters your tabs and organizes them into one page.
How to get Toby
- Click on the link here which will download the extension. The extension will appear next to your search bar
- Sign up for a free account with your email
How to use Toby
- Now that the extension is downloaded, every time you open a new tab the Toby screen will appear. The tab will read “New Tab- Toby.” On this screen, it displays all of your open tabs and lists. A list is a collection of websites that you have saved. These can range from project references to funny youtube videos.
- To add a new list for homework, school, research papers, etc. just click the pink plus sign at the bottom right side of the page. This lists organizes all your tabs into one list for quick and easy access. From here you can add open tabs onto that list.
- You can access your lists by opening a new tab or by clicking the Toby icon in the upper right-hand area.